GDOL Service Directory
Most of the Department's direct services to customers are provided through the Internet or by staff in our statewide network of local Career Centers. Find a Career Center to view information on local office locations and phone numbers. Use the contact information below for assistance with questions and issues that cannot be addressed at the local level OR if your contact with the GDOL involves programs operated at the state level.
Contact the GDOL by chatting with George A.I., our virtual agent located on the GDOL homepage in a chat box at the bottom of the page, or by calling the GDOL Virtual Agent by phone at 877-709-8185.
Career Center Regional Operations: 1-877-709-8185
Administrative oversight to statewide network of GDOL Career Centers, which provide direct customer services for all programs administered by the GDOL.
Employer Hotline: 855-436-7365 toll free
Employment Programs/Services: 404-232-3515
- 404-232-3500: Agricultural Job Postings (including H2A)
- 1-877-709-8185: Child Labor Laws and Regulations
- 404-232-3543: Federal Bonding Assistance
- 404-232-3500: Foreign Labor Certification
- 888-655-9340: Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Advocate
- 404-232-3530: Rapid Response
- 404-232-3505: Trade Act Program
- 404-232-3527: Veteran Services
- 1-877-709-8185: Youth Work Permits
Unemployment Insurance (UI): 1-877-709-8185
Email us: Regarding Services
Report UI Fraud
Program which provides temporary income to eligible individuals who are unemployed through no fault of their own (financed by employer unemployment taxes).
When seeking assistance by telephone, please identify the topic for your inquiry and say the phrase indicated below:
- For Appeals to the Appeals Tribunal, say "Appeals"
- For Appeals to the Board of Review, say "Board of Review"
- For Electronic Wage Reporting, say "Quarterly Tax and Wage Report"
- For Employer Tax Reports say "Quarterly Tax and Wage Report"
- For Employer Filed (Partial) Claims say, "Submit Employer Filed Claims"
- For Employer Tax Rate, say "Employer Tax Rate"
- For Interstate Claims, say "Interstate Claims"
- For Benefit Claim Information, say "Claim Status"
- For Applying for Unemployment Insurance, say "File a Claim"
If your topic is related to Unemployment Insurance, say a word or phrase that best describes the reason for your inquiry.
Labor Market Information: 404-232-3875
Information about occupational, industrial, and economic statistics, as well as wages and future trends in Georgia.
Media and Marketing
- 404-232-3685: Office of Communications (inc. Press Releases)
- 404-416-2335: GDOL Employer Committees (local membership organizations for GDOL Career Centers)
USDOL Regional and Other Partners
- 678-237-0521: Atlanta Wage and Hour Office
- 770-493-6644: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- 404-232-3870: Regional VETS Staff
- 912-652-4221: Savannah Wage and Hour Office