Find Qualified Ag Workers

The Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) can work with you prior to peak seasons to plan for your workforce needs. The GDOL offers the following recruitment options to help locate qualified workers:

Requests for H-2A positions are processed through the GDOL Agricultural Services unit. Complete the Employer Request for Contact Form.