Find Information for Agricultural Employers

Because agribusiness is Georgia’s largest and number one industry, the Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) provides numerous services to help agribusiness employers succeed. The Agribusiness Information Guide provides employers information on state and federal agricultural policies and resources.

Farm labor contractors (FLCs) are required to apply to the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) for a Certificate of Registration. Persons employed by farm labor contractors to perform activities on behalf of the contractor (farm labor contractor employees) are also required to register with the USDOL.

Local GDOL career centers can provide the Application for a Certificate of Registration form (WH-530) and other forms that may be required for authorization to perform certain activities.

Download this pdf file. Agribusiness Information Guide DOL-4469